Parmesan cheese is one of those ingredients that makes everything taste better. If you can find it, I recommend buying the good stuff, Parmigiano-Reggiano from Parma. Italy. Its salty and nutty flavor is far superior to domestic brands. With grated cheese in hand, make one of these delicious recipes.
Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
A zesty vinaigrette that pairs well with just about any salad.
Roasted Garlic, Butternut Squash, and Parmesan Soup
A entire cup of Parmesan cheese is blended into the soup that adds a rich and nutty flavor.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
This recipe stuffs the chicken with asparagus spears but feel free to use any seasonal vegetable.
Tomato Frittata with Basil and Parmesan Cheese
This recipe is a great way to use the last of the summer tomatoes.
Rapini with Parmesan Cream Sauce
Any bitter green would be delicious in this recipe.
- Quick and Easy Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
- Simply Summer: Zucchini Carpaccio
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Pumpkin Parmesan Sauce
- Grain-Free Chicken Parmesan
- What Is The Difference Between Shredded Parmesan and Parmigiano Reggiano
- The Best Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Budget Friendly Eats: Chicken and Cheese Pasta Bake
- Must-Try Low-Fat Chicken Alfredo
- Irresistible Stove Top Mac n' Cheese with Broccoli
- Parmesan-crusted roasted cauliflower
- Pasta Xocai
- Asparagus Goat Cheese Tart
- pasta with spring peas, mushrooms & greens
- Gorgonzola Rice
- Easy Baked Parmesan Chicken
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- Pasta Salad With Zucchini And Summer Squash Recipe
- Penne Pasta with Chicken Alfredo
- Risotto Parmigiano Reggiano