Get ready for trick or treating fun with these super spooky (and gluten free!) marshmallow and hot chocolate recipes! Fight off the post trick-or-treating chill with pumpkin spice hot cocoa and pumpkin marshmallows - two great recipes for little helpers!
Both colored and flavored, these make the perfect pumpkin base!
How-To Cut Marshmallow Shapes
In this case, the fabulous Martha Stewart is doing snowflakes, but just pretend you're using pumpkins! This easy explanation walks you through cutting and storing your sugary confections.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
From the awesome Cat Davis, this recipe (and photo!) are beyond perfection.
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Gluten Free Pecan Pie 3 Ways
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Easter Bunny's Vegan Ambrosia Salad
- Orange-Walnut Butter Cookies
- Light Clam Chowder