Halloween is just around the corner, and plenty of pumpkins will get carved into freaky and funny faces.
Instead of throwing the nutrient dense seeds out, go ahead and roast them up.
Chili Lime Pumpkin Seeds
seeds from one large pumpkin (about 1 cup)
1 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt, divided.
1 egg white
2 tablespoons melted butter or clarified butter (see sources)
zest of two limes
up to 1 tablespoon chili powder
For rest of recipe click here.
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 4 Best Ways to Use Pumpkin Seeds - Gluten Free!
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Plethora Of Pumpkin Seed Flavors
- 5 Incredible Angry Birds Halloween Pumpkins
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe