Entertaining this Halloween? Not impressed by a smorgasbord of sweets? Here is the answer to all of your gluten free recipe prayers! This All Hallow's Eve, whip up any of these quick and easy savory treats, sure to terrify your family and friends!
A super quick and easy way to creepify your chili!
With black beans for a creepy purple color, yogurt and black olives for a spider and his web, this super easy (and healthy!) appetizer is a must-make.
Scariest Ever Spider Deviled Eggs
Another quick and easy way to dress up your food! Simply turn black olives into spiders and you have a terrifically terrible treat.
Pumpkin Cheese Plate
Turn soft cheese into pumpkins for a bite-sized bit of Halloween fun.
- 3 Spooky Gluten Free Halloween Treats
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Spooky Pumpkin Risotto
- Spooky Graveyard Brownies
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Easter Bunny's Vegan Ambrosia Salad
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Meringue Frosting
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Radish, Cucumber & Chive Salad
- Pumpkin Brownies