Chef Marchesi will contribute two gourmet hamburgers and a tiramisu dessert to the fast food empire. Those burgers will only be available at McDonald's in Italy through November 15.
The "Vivace" burger contains "bacon, salted spinach, marinated onions and mayonnaise with mustard seeds." The "Adagio" contains "sweet-and-sour eggplant strips, sliced tomatoes and salted ricotta, all between a bun covered in sliced almonds."
"I simply asked what and where young people were going to eat," Marchesi said. "They were very simple questions which led to my decision to team up with McDonald's".
- McDonalds Combo Turned Into 5 Star Entrees
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- McDonalds Offers Man Day Deal In China
- McDonalds Ads Through the Years
- Fast Food Causes Teen Car Crash
- Michelin Star Lunches Infographic Will Lead You to the Best Deals in Britain
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- McDonald's Gets Nostalgic in New Ads
- Wendy's Could Become Number 2 Burger Chain
- McDonalds Ad Violates Every Rule of Advertising
- Seattle Food Geek's Broiled Honey-Glazed Spiced Figs
- Vietnamese-Style Moo Shu Chive Pancakes With Turkey Leftovers
- Maple Cinnamon Pecan Ice Cream
- Chapchae (Korean Stir-Fried Noodles)
- Lovage Spritzers
- Pain Perdu - Brioche French Toast
- Triple Citrus Cake
- Chef Wally's Baked Papaya
- Apple Pie Bars
- Green Tea-Chocolate Steamed Cupcakes