Sir Paul McCartney got married to Nancy Shevell earlier today in a ceremony that took place at the Old Marylebone Town Hall in London.
McCartney's daughter, Stella, not only designed Shevell's dress, but also helped with the three-course vegetarian menu at the reception. As a vegetarian himself, Paul wanted to make sure his lifestyle was reflected through the food that was also largely organic.
Guests of Paul and Nancy's wedding included Ringo Starr and Barbara Walters (Shevell's second cousin).
- Celebrate Sir Paul McCartney's Birthday by Supporting Meatless Monday
- 3 Celebs who had Meat-Free Weddings
- Paul McCartney Speaks Out Against French Ban of Veggie Meals
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Releases Song Promoting Vegetarian Diet
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Paul McCartney Wants You to Have a Turkey-Less Thanksgiving
- Meredith Vieira Goes Vegan
- Paul McCartney Wants School Lunches to go Meat-Less
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Roasted Squash and Chickpea Soup
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Dandelion pesto