I went to the pumpkin patch yesterday and picked out some beautiful sugar pumpkins to roast. I like to make my own pumpkin puree whenever I have the time. The flesh is sweet, slightly caramelized, with a hint of earthiness. If you get the chance, make some at home this season and use it in one of these delicious pumpkin recipes.
A quick bread that is great for breakfast or a tasty snack.
Frosted Pumpkin Donuts
A gluten-free treat that is pleasing to the palette.
If you love sweet potato fries, you have to try these!
Roasted Pumpkin Quiche with Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola, and Sage.
This dish can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Pumpkin and Brown Butter Blondies
This dessert is delicious with dark or white chocolate chips.
- Pumpkin Ale Cake and Other Recipes that Highlight Pumpkin Beer
- Prosciutto Palooza: 9 Best Recipes
- Post Thanksgiving Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Pancakes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes - GFCF
- 4 Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes to Enjoy on Fall Mornings
- Craving Pumpkin Nutella Muffins Right Now
- Best Ever Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Healthy Pumpkin Carrot Muffins
- Addicting Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- Fall Baking: Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Muffins
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- Pineapple Banana & Sour Cream Upside Down Loaf
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Orange-Cranberry Bread With Grand Marnier Glaze
- October Pumpkin Bread
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Baked bread rings stuffed with meat and cheese.
- Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze
- Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- Presbyterian Pumpkin Bread