Everyone's favorite guido, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, will unveil his own signature lollipop in Las Vegas on October 15.
The Situation's pop will be made by the Las Vegas-based Sugar Factory and will retail for $25. Why the steep price? The crystal-studded handle can be reused. Candy refills run 3 for $12. The lollipop itself features "red, white, and green crystals" (like the Italian flag).
Check out the promotional poster below.
- Denny's Las Vegas Will Perform Marriages
- The Situation Promotes Protein Vodka
- The Situation Sues Devotion Spirits
- The Situation Gets Sued by Vodka Company
- Celebrity Chef Michel Richard's Vegas Restaurant Open to Patrons 24 Hours a Day
- The Situation Doesn't Like the Food in Rehab
- Hangover Heaven is a Cure on Wheels in Sin City
- Nicki Minaj Rocks Chicken Wing Necklace at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- $190,000 Nightclub Bill
- Eva Longoria Becomes a Chef for a Day in Las Vegas