In southwest China 10 Walmart stores have been forced to shut down due allegations that they are selling regular pork as organic in order to charge a higher price.
The falsely labeled pork has been sold for over two years and includes approximately 140,00 lbs of meat.
"Wal-Mart has been punished by the local government 21 times since 2006, when the company entered Chongqing, for exaggerated advertising and selling expired and substandard food".
- Watch Pork Turn Into Beef
- Organic Egg Farm Violates Federal Standards
- The State of GMO Labeling
- Decoding GMO
- Humane Society Documents Pig Abuse at Walmart Pork Supplier
- Gingerbread Oreos are a Holiday Cookie Treat
- LeBron James Promots Pork Donuts in China
- 989 People Arrested in Chinese Pork Scandal
- China Dumps Poisoned Pork in Landfill
- Crazy Restaurant Destruction Caught On Tape