Several lessons that Andrew Meyer taught the world with this receipt that he left at Bimbo's Cantina in Seattle.
- 1. If you're going to be a jerk to your server, don't leave a credit card that shows your name.
- 2. Especially don't be a jerk in a social media savvy city like Seattle.
- 3. There are some major jerks out there.
Apparently, dissatisfied with the service provided to him by the waitress, Meyer left no tip and decided to leave a comment as well. "You could stand to loose [sic] a few pounds!"
The bartender, Victoria Liss, gave an interview to The Stranger about the incident. Apparently, Meyer emptied a tip jar into his pocket in front of the bar's manager too. "When you know you're gonna be a total dick lick, DON'T GIVE THE BARTENDER YOUR CREDIT CARD. We live in a social networking hub,don't shit where you eat," she said.
People responded and posted lots of personal information about Andrew Meyer all over the Internet (it's out there if you want to find it yourself).
What do you think of this guy?
- Hilarious Note Left on Bar Receipt
- Self Service Beer Taps
- The Great American Beer Swap
- Trendwatch: Bike Shops and Cafes
- World's Most Dangerous Bar
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- Seattle's Best Expands Into Walmart
- Hilarious Coffee Snob Parody
- Bar Offers 48 Ounce Cocktail
- Patrick Dempsey Purchases Seattle Coffee Chain Tully's