You've carved up your pumpkin, leaving a nice pile of sticky, slimy "guts" on the countertop. What do you do? In minutes, you can have a super healthy and allergy friendly snack that everyone will love! Here are my 3 of my favorite allergy friendly recipes to prepare and enjoy pumpkin seeds - a perfect way to reduce waste and a super kid friendly snack!
These recipes are gluten free & wheat free, GFCF, dairy free, vegan, vegetarian, eggless, soy free, corn free, grain free.
Quick and Easy Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Paprika, garlic and a dash of cayenne pepper make these an addictive snack!
Simple Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
As easy as 1-2-3, nothing could be simpler!
Sweet and Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Cinnamon sugar meets chili powder in this must-try recipe!
More Great Gluten Free Pumpkin Seed Recipes...
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Gluten Free Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Summer Grilling: Basil Lemon Veal Chops
- Fresh Summer Salads
- Low Carb Living: Eggs On The Run
- Low-Carb and the Big C
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin & Pepita Coffee Cake
- Savory Pumpkin Entree
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Butter Cups
- Mustard & Thyme Butter
- Sugar Free Gluten Free Mini Peppermint Cream Puffs
- Turkish Eggs
- Pesto Zucchini "Spaghetti"
- Seared Scallops With Wilted Greens
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce