If you follow Hip Hop master/marketing guru Diddy on Twitter, then you are well aware that he is Cîroc Vodka's celebrity spokesman. According to Diddy, "I'm not just a celebrity endorser, I'm a brand builder. I'm a luxury brand builder." In addition to posting recipes like "The Diddle Skittle" (see below), Sean Combs aka P. Diddy has also recently announced the release of Cîroc Ultra-Premium Vodka's latest flavor - Peach.
Cîroc, now available unflavored "snap frost" and in Red Berry, Coconut and Peach, is a high quality French vodka distilled from premium grapes: "The name 'CÎROC ®' comes from the combination of two French words: Cime, meaning peak or summit-top and Roche, meaning rock. Its name references the high-altitude vineyards where the Mauzac Blanc grapes are grown, and the stony village walls of the famous medieval Cordes-sur-Ciel, which look onto the vineyards."
The Diddle Skittle Cocktail
Straight from King Combs / Serves 1
See the "recipe" in Diddy's tweet below. As if the ingredient combo wasn't just a little sketchy to begin with, the 'exact measurements' really drive the point home. Guess we'll just have to mix it on up and see how it goes. And don't forget, that (Pause) is um, pretty crucial. Ahem.
Have you tried making the "Diddle Skittle"? What's your favorite celebrity invented cocktail?
- Diddy Expands into Tequila Market
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Teaches Bad Boy Staff to Use Chopsticks, Hold Wine Glasses
- Nine Bankers Spend £71,000 on Christmas Party
- Skittles Easter Eggs Campaign Creeps You Out with Interactive Videos
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Diddy Closes Justin's Restaurant in Atlanta
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Lavish Spritzer and Other Holiday Vodka Cocktail Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- WITCHES BREW
- Brain Teaser
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- New Year's Eve Pineapple Pom Cocktail
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Tuna With Toast Rolls
- Stuffed Chicken Ala Papa Diddi
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- A recipe inspired by Marlborough in New Zealand