Even a star like Rihanna gets nervous before hitting the stage every night. The singer has admitted that she needs a little liquid courage before performing.
“I have to have [a drink]. I take [performing] very seriously, so there is a level of anxiety, always. I over think everything when it comes to my job," Rihanna said. "The drink calms my nerves. I sip it while I watch the opening act from my dressing room. Sometimes I go out into the audience. I put on a really big hoodie and sneak out there.”
Her drink of choice is a cup of tea and a shot of dark liquor.
“I usually like dark liquor — brandy or whiskey — but it’s very high in sugar-content and I have some photo shoots coming up, so I had to switch it up to vodka.”
- The Rihanna Diet: Chocolate Ice Cream, Protein, Olives and Fruit
- Rihanna Serves Personalized Cake at Birthday Bash
- Do You Need To Wash The Grape Leaves Before You Use Them?
- Why Do You Need To Rinse Rice Before Cooking It?
- Shwood Canby Sunglasses Are Made From Bushmills Irish Whiskey Barrels
- Jack Daniel's to Release White Dog Whiskey
- Cheeky Customers Stage a Classy McDonald's Meal
- Chipotle Admits to Staging Twitter Hack
- Paula Deen Hit With Zoning Violation Citation for Rescued Chickens
- Hot Mess Burger is One Spicy Hit