This week's Thirsty Thursday theme falls back on my favorite fall fruit: pomegranate. While they ripen throughout the year, the United States doesn't usually see commercial pomegranate crops until this time of year. Whether you choose to juice your fruit or buy a bottle of POM Wonderful from the refrigerated section, these elegantly sophisticated cocktails are perfect for autumn entertaining!
Pomegranate Rose Champagne Float
This classy cocktail is just the right combination of sweet, tart, floral, fruity and festive -- not to mention bubbly! With a freebie Pomegranate Rose ice cream recipe!
Pomegranate Campari Cocktail
Sweet-tart pomegranate, fresh grapefruit juice and campari (an Italian bitter) make for an amazing combination.
Pomegranate Cranberry Bellinis - Punch-Style
Prosecco, cranberries and pomegranate juice make for a smashing trio in this simple punch-style cocktail. Great for entertaining!
The new signature of this fabulous hotel, this combination of pomegranate and absinthe leaves little to be desired.
Isle of Pines Cocktail
Simple, elegant and incredibly mysterious!
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Stanley Tucci’s Gluten Free Quinoa Salad With Pomegranate and Pistachio
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- New Year's Eve Pineapple Pom Cocktail
- Thanksgiving Holiday Stuffing - gluten free, vegan
- Cranberry Margarita
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Pomegranate Champagne Fizz
- Sumac dusted cauliflower steaks with pomegranate
- Dairy and Sugar-Free Tiramisu