Happy National Dessert Day (Oct. 13th 2011)! Here are 6 fabulously sweet and sensational recipes to try! Enjoy!
Spicy Bittersweet Chocolate Cake- Gluten Free
This simple, flourless cake is rich and moist with just a hint of spice.
Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cinnamon Glaze
Fall's favorite flavors in one simple cake.
Pear Caramel Ice Cream- Gluten Free
Salted caramel sauce and toasted hazelnuts, anyone?
Best Ever Chocolate Mousse - Gluten Free
Ready in mere minutes (!) this amazingly simple dessert is one of life's little pleasures - perfect for entertaining!
Pecan Chocolate Fudge
Simple, addictive and perfect for gift-giving.
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- It's National Pickle Day!
- 5 Recipes to Celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day!
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Holy Cannoli! 5 Best Allergy-Friendly Recipes to Celebrate National Cannoli Day!
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Cranberry Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream-gluten free, vegan
- Molten Brownie Cake -gluten/dairy/soy free
- Rainbow Cookies-Pink for Breast Cancer Awraeness Month
- Peppermint Brookie Pies - gluten free, dairy free
- Lemon Rasberry Bars - gluten free, dairy free, soy free
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust