Paul Lowe of Sweet Paul created this clever X-ray cake for Country Living magazine to show readers how to quickly and easily customize a store-bought cake. In this case, he used white fondant, Reese's Pieces, a heart-shaped candy and Necco wafers to simulate a skeleton.
See the instructions to make the cake at Country Living. Do you think you'll try this technique for your Halloween cakes?
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Ray Villafane Shows Off Super-Expressive Carved Halloween Pumpkins for 2011
- Rachael Ray Dresses as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween Episode
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Gluten Free Cranberry Upside Down Cake
- Big and Green Frankenstein Monster Cake
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial
- Spooktacular Halloween Cake Roll
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish