This McDonald's Japan ad features a group of kids who go positively bananas after playing with the new interactive SpongeBob SquarePants toys that are being distributed with meals. While we're used to seeing children feign happiness and excitement in fast food ads, the raw surprise and jubilation in this particular ad has caused the clip to go viral.
Check out the McDonald's Japan ad below. Do you think it's cute or creepy?
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's UK Introduces Augmented Reality Play Zones
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- McDonald's Japan Has Brought Back the Gracoro Burgers
- Paneer Masala Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Kids' Favorite Bar Cookies
- Grace's Twist On Chicken Adobo!
- The Farming Wife's Spaghetti Pie
- Chicken Roll - Kid's Evening Snack Combo
- Kids' Crafts: Create spooky peanut spiders
- Mother's Day Savory Smoked Salmon Caviar Tart
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Bamboo Rice