If you are throwing a Halloween party, I have got the perfect dessert for you. Kitchen Table Scraps has created a creepy halloween dessert that are bound to scare your guests. Blogger Rene has turned a simple panna cotta, a creamy Italian dessert, into a scary eyeball with the use of kiwi's and raisins. For good measure, she surrounded it with raspberry coulis to look like, well you know. To learn how to make her creepy coconut kiwin panna cotta, click here.
⅓ c. shredded, dried coconut (unsweetened)
¼ c. raisins or other dark-colored dried fruit.
1½ t. unflavored, powdered gelatin
1T. rum (optional, substitute water if you prefer)
1 c. whole milk
1 c. coconut milk
¼ c. sugar
1-2 c. frozen raspberries
½ c. boiling water
1T. lime juice
- Gruesome Candy Eyeballs
- Perfect Petite Pumpkin Cream Puffs
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- 5 Fabulous Foie Gras Recipes
- Halloween Pizza is a Ghostly Dinner
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly