Gordon Ramsay has decided to end his partnership with Verre restaurant at the Hilton Dubai Creek hotel, which was the celebrity chef's very first international restaurant.
"After a regular review of our commercial operations, we have decided, with Verre, Dubai, that the time is right to end our consultancy agreement with them," Gordon Ramsay Holdings said.
Many are speculating that the termination was due to growing food costs in Dubai, especially since most produce has to be flown in.
Verre will stop operating under Ramsay's name on October 28.
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- Usain Bolt Wants to Work With Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay Opens Bread Street Kitchen in London
- David Beckham to Open Restaurant with Gordon Ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- Gordon Ramsay to Chef: Posh is Preggo, Make it Her Way!
- Gordon Ramsay Lost 30 Pounds for Triathlon