Peppers are sparce in the winter, but you can enjoy the flavors all year long, by pickling them.
Spice up your favorite sandwich, or pair it with eggs, meats, veggie burgers, or fish. Really, you can serve this powerful pickled relish with any dish that needs some extra kick.
Pickled Pepper Relish
3 red peppers
3 yellow peppers
3 red onions
3 Holland red hot peppers or your favorite chili to taste
3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 cups cider vinegar
1 cup super-fine sugar
2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
salt to taste
For rest of the recipe click here.
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Canning Tomatoes 101
- It's National Pickle Day!
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Freezer Jam: 7 Ways
- Full Power Fig and Walnut Pudding
- Easy and Healthy Flax, Oat and Fruit Power Breakfast Bowl
- Jelly, Jam & Marmalade: What's the Difference?
- Healthy Black Rice, Savory Tofu and Avocado Power Bowl