Believe it or not, Kristan of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen found the recipe for these glass shard cupcakes in a magazine called Yum for Kids. The blood-spattered cupcakes are adorned with a candy piece of "glass" for morbid flair.
The glass shard cupcakes would be perfect for a Halloween party -- just make sure little hands exercise care when handling the sharp candy!
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcake Toppers Ring in Halloween Right
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- 4 Scary Spider Sweets for Halloween
- Ghostbusters Fondant Cupcake Toppers are a Ghoulish Dessert