Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is trying to pack on a few pounds and is doing so by eating lots of snacks.
"Her philosophy is that every time she's offered a biscuit or a sweet treat, she says yes," a source said. "She's tried all sorts of approaches but nothing seemed to work. Now she's finally found the solution and it's one that any woman would kill for - snacking."
Some of the foods Kate has been enjoying include shortbread and chocolate hobnobs.
It turns out Prince William is loving that Kate is trying to put on some weight and loves her new curves!
- Royal Baby Ultrasound Cookies are an Odd Tribute
- Kate Middleton Maintains Healthy Diet During Pregnancy
- Kate Middleton has a Tea Party with the Queen
- Wills and Kate are Foodies
- Is Kate Middleton Skipping Meals?
- William and Kate Dine on Burgers in Cambridge
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Take Cooking Classes in Montreal
- Prince William and Kate to Cook in Montreal
- Kate Middleton Follows the Dukan Diet
- The Will and Kate Blue Lobsters Ring in Upcoming Royal Visit to Canada
- Myriad View 's sizzling summer Caipirinha, a little bit of Rio from P.E.Island
- "Cevabun's" Duchess Potatoes
- Tomato Barley Soup
- Redneck Breakfast on a Croissant
- Italian Potato Salad from Prince Edward Island
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Boost up energy level and gain muscles
- Boost up energy level and gain muscles!
- Gain hard and solid muscles faster!