Greek food is extremely high on my list of "all time favorite" ethnic cuisines! While it can be a little seafood heavy, the combination of fresh ingredients and simple cooking methods makes Greek cuisine my favorite for at-home cooking! Here is a collection of my 5 favorite gluten free and vegetarian/vegan Greek recipes!
Dolmades - Stuffed Grape Leaves
My all time favorite appetizer! Grape leaves are stuffed with a mixture of spices and rice for a delicious starter or side dish! Serve chilled or warm. (Seen above.)
This classic lemon and rice soup is perfect for cooler weather! Use your choice of homemade vegetable stock or chicken broth for a hearty base.
Greek Lentil Soup
With roasted peppers, feta cheese and protein-packed lentils, this hearty soup is a delicious starter or entree!
Greek Eggplant Dip
This classic "dip" can also be used as a straight up condiment, spread on sandwiches, or mixed with more olive oil for a super rich salad dressing!
Skordalia - Beet Salad with Garlic Sauce
Roasted beets make for an incredible autumn salad! Topped off with this rich and creamy garlic sauce and you'll immediately be swept off your feet!
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- Meatless Monday: Summer Squash with Mozzarella & Tomatoes
- Meatless Monday - 5 Fabulously Gluten Free Side Dishes
- Meatless Monday: Vegetarian Pates
- Meatless Monday: Vegan Butternut Squash and Lentil Pot Pie
- Meatless Monday: Chiles Rellenos
- Meatless Monday: Margarita Vegetables
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
- Raw Breakfast Parfait with Spirulina Milk
- A Healthy & Tasty Banana Shake
- Cold Creamy Zucchini Soup
- Thai Coconut Curry Soup
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream