Due to the generosity of our fantastic sponsors, we are happy to announce a scholarship fund for the November 11-13 International Food Blogger Conference in Santa Monica. The scholarship is good for 50% off your registration fee ($175 off the $350 ticket price) and is open to any food blogger who can demonstrate financial need and a desire to attend the conference. To see the conference agenda, click here.
Scholarships are limited so please apply today by sending your answers to the following three questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What is the name and URL of your blog?
2. Why do you want to attend the 2011 IFBC in Santa Monica?
3. What situation are you in that puts you in financial need (full-time student, new business owner, unemployed, etc) and if you receive the scholarship, will you be able to fund the remaining $175 and your travel and hotel costs?
- Go to IFBC for Free: Scholarships Now Available!
- IFBC SaMo Speaker Announced: Matt Armendariz!
- IFBC SaMo Chef & Keynote Speaker Announced: Michael Moore!
- IFBC SaMo Speaker Announced: Kimberly Morales!
- IFBC SaMo Speaker Announced: Lisa Ekus!
- IFBC SaMo Speaker Announced: Kathleen Flinn!
- IFBC SaMo Speaker Announced: Ashley Koff!
- IFBC SaMo Speaker Announced: Martha Holmberg!
- IFBC SaMo Speaker Announced: Tomer Chernia!
- Why You Should Attend the International Food Blogger Conference