In case it wasn't clear yet, I'm on a Greek cooking kick this week! Check out these 3 fabulously gluten free Greek dessert ideas!
Gluten Free Greek Almond Cookies - Kourabiethes
These cookies are a cross between shortbread and flaky almond cookies, making for a delicious dessert or tea break sweet!
Apple Pie Baklava
Be sure to use Gluten Free Phyllo dough for this fun twist on traditional Baklava!
Greek Yogurt Brulee
Greek yogurt and fresh fruit make for a deliciously Mediterranean twist on this French classic!
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Rice Soup with Sage
- 5 Must Try Olive Recipes
- DIY Gluten Free Baba Ghanoush
- Meatless Monday: 5 Gluten Free Greek Recipes To Try
- Meatless Monday: 5 Great Okra Recipes
- Mediterranean Onions Stuffed with Feta and Pine Nuts
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Brownies, a simple recipe for a seasonal sensation
- Gingered Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Paella Catalane With Mussels, Squid & Crevettes
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- Spiced Raisin Bread with a hint of maple