As a single girl who loves (gluten free) chicken pot pie, I was super excited to see this recipe! Instead of making a family sized chicken pot pie, you can make 4 individual handheld pocket pies and freeze them! Perfect for eating on go (not that I know what that's all about...), prepping for an easy weeknight dinner or simply single serving baking, this recipe is a fabulous idea for all of us single girls (and guys) who crave comfort food!
Gluten free? Be sure to substitute gluten free flour for filling and just use your favorite gluten free pie crust recipe. The rest is in the recipe! Depending on your pie crust, this recipe is also milk/dairy free!
Want to freeze 'em? Instead of baking the four empanada style pocket pies, wrap as many as you'd like to freeze in plastic wrap, pop 'em into a freezer bag and freeze on a flat surface (like a baking sheet!) until solid. To bake, just remember to add some extra time, no defrosting necessary!
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Must-Try: Chicken with Blueberries
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken Pot Pie Pockets
- Dairy Free Key Lime Pie
- Gluten Free Coconut Chicken Salad
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake Muffins
- Dairy Free Chocolate Truffles
- Giant Oreo Sandwiches - Gluten And Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Chicken Breast with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce