Lily Vanilli (aka Lily Jones), founder of the up and coming Lily Vanilli Bakery in London and "baker to the stars" has published a creeptacular Halloween cookbook of zombified cupcake recipes: A Zombie Ate My Cupcake: 25 Deliciously Weird Cupcake Recipes! This collection of seriously creepy cupcakes will make for haunting memories at your Haloween haunted house, zombified birthday party or ghoulis get together. From the Human Heart Cake (complete with edible blood!) to the original Glass Shard Cupcake, Gingerbread Gravestones and more! Your next spooky soiree just will not be complete with a few of Lily's terrifying treats!
Lily's easy to follow recipes and incredibly creative ideas make for a fun read. Full of detailed step-by-step instructions and full color photos, Lily's book covers way to more than just creepy cupcakes -- while making the Glass Shard cupcakes, for example, you learn how to make "sugar glass" that can be used for dozens and dozens of projects! Lily's spunk and creativity shine in this 100% DIY book -- nothing is storebought, except the bacon. (You heard right, there's bacon between those pages!)
Almost all of the recipes are super easy to adapt to be gluten free -- with a few exceptions, just substitute your favorite baking mix or all-purpose flour blend and you're good to go!
More photos of Lily's Terrifying Treats!
- Zombie Cupcake is an Undead Dessert
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Zombie Bon Bons Have Cherry Brains
- Must See: Zombie Gummy Bear Graveyard
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Thirsty Thursday: The Corpse Reviver Shot
- Jeepers Creepers Cocktail Recipe
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets