If you're like me, you don't decorate edible treats with inedible pieces: i.e. plastic craft eyes. If my monster cupcakes are going to have eyeballs, then they're going to be creepy and delicious! If you're missing the finishing touch on your monster cupcakes, want to add a little spook to your sweet treats or need to put an edible face on any of your baked goods, this recipe is for you!
If you follow the link below, Lara explains how to make Royal Icing (a must-know recipe for every baker!) and how to "flood" it, tint it and use the two colors to create creeptacular eyeballs!
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Gluten Free Perfect Pumpkin Desserts from Jules Shepard
- Best Ever Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir & Hibiscus
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- GF Halloween Haunted Gingerbread Houses
- Brown sugar & Spice Sugar cookie frogs
- Black-Eyed Peas With Yellow Rice
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Meringue Frosting
- How to make cantaloupe sorbet
- Roasted Strawberry Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Raw Banana Ice Cream Cups
- Sweet and Spicy Oven Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Royal Icing That Won't Dry Rock Hard