If you're milk/dairy free or vegan, you know how difficult it can be to recreate this deliciously comfort fall favorite at home! Non-dairy milks can often be gritty or grainy and can contain way more fat (saturated or otherwise!) than traditional milk. All that being said, I've done some research over the years, and here is a collection of my top 5 dairy free & vegan hot chocolate recipes - and they're all gluten free, too!
Raw Cinnamon "Hot" Cocoa
Using all natural and unprocessed ingredients, this raw hot chocolate recipe is a must try!
Hot Cocoa and Homemade Cashew Milk
A great tutorial for homemade cashew milk, this hot cocoa recipe is pretty darn healthy!
Frothy Hot Chocolate for Two
This simple recipe also shows you how to make luxurious dairy free foam for your homemade hot cocoa, lattes and more!
Quick and Easy Hot Chocolate
This quick and easy recipe uses rice or almond milk, a great soy free choice!
Kahlua Spiked Hot Cocoa
Using low fat coconut milk, this soy & nut free recipe is super allergy friendly -- leave off the Kahlua for a family friendly version!
- 5 Must Try Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- Chocolate & Hazelnut: A Gluten Free Match Made in Heaven
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- 5 Decadent Chocolate Truffle Recipes
- Thirsty Thursday: Summery Ginger Concoctions
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Coconut Macaroons dipped in Chocolate
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dairy Free Hot Chocolate
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Dairy Free Chocolate Truffles
- Gluten And Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gluten and Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Sheet Cake