Now that it's officially hot chocolate season, it's time to indulge in a variety of variations on this cold weather classic! From classic cocoa to holiday peppermint, white chocolate, salted caramel and more, there are so many different ways you can prepare this comfort cup of chocolatey goodness you can try a different flavor combination every day between now and Christmas and still have options leftover! Whether you're coming in from the cold or curled up on a chilly day, here are 5 of my favorite (gluten free!) hot chocolate recipes to warm your heart (and stomach!)
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
If you love this Starbucks favorite, this easy DIY recipe is just for you!
Spiked S'Mores Hot Choclate with Graham Cracker Liqueur
In addition to warming your digits, this recipe includes a super simple DIY graham cracker flavored liqueur that is 100% gluten free and begging for variation!
Valencia Hot Chocolate Shots
Orange and chocolate go together like PB&J and these shooters make indulging in your favorite treat a little easier on your diet...
Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
A classic autumn combination of rich, creamy pumpkin and smooth n' sweet white chocolate - yum!
Mexican Hot Chocolate
With cinnamon and a hint of spice, this cocoa blend is a quick and easy fall favorite.
For more hot chocolate ideas, check out these great gluten free articles...
- 5 Best Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipes
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- 5 Must Try No Bake Nectarine Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Awesome Autumn Cocktails
- Homemade Lucky Charms Marshmallows - Gluten Free + Dairy Free
- Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Sippin' Xo Cherie with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Leeky Colcannon
- Seriously Intense Hot Chocolate
- Watermelon and Peach Salad with feta and mint
- Little Red Velvet Riding Hood Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Whiskey Cream (dairy free)