I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't love hot chocolate. My children like it when I mix up my own recipe, and fill a gallon jar with powder so they can indulge at every excuse. They can have their hot cocoa, because mama has her Drinking Chocolate.
Drinking Chocolate is to hot cocoa, what fresh ground coffee is to freeze dried coffee. Be warned; once you try actual drinking chocolate, you will scorn the little packets.
- Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Mother's Day Cocktail: I Said So Martini
- Make Your Own Sipping Chocolate
- Spice Up Your Winter With Mexican Hot Chocolate
- Thirsty Thursdays: Abuela and Me
- Dia de Los Muertos Cocktail: Devilish Manhattan
- Boozy Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate Will Warm You Up to Winter
- Sunday Baking: Cinnamon Chocolate Churro Cupcakes
- Refreshing Cucumber And Green Tea Mojito Recipe
- Meatless Mexican Tacos + Frozen Coconut-Mango Margaritas
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Health Chocolate Sipping Xocolate
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Warm and Luscious Sipping Chocolate with Xocai Healthy Dark Sipping Xocolate
- Choco-Pancakes With Banana Caramel Sauce
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Sipping Xocolate Pancakes with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Cappuccino Hot Chocolate with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Sipping Xocolate