The Corkcicle is the perfect solution to a perennial wine problem: ice buckets make wine too cold, while storing previously chilled wine on a table makes it too warm. This BPA-free plastic wine chiller houses non-toxic gels and is meant to be frozen before use. It can chill a bottle of red wine to the proper serving temperature in about 10 minutes and a bottle of white wine in 45 minutes.
After you're done with the Corkcicle, just wash it and put it back in the freezer. It costs $22.95 and can be bought from the Corkcicle website.
- Put This Red Wine in an Ice Bucket for a Chill Summer
- Martin Margiela Bucket is a Luxe Champagne Carrier
- Coca-Cola India "eKOCool" Coolers Use Solar Energy to Chill Bottles and Charge Gadgets
- The Cirrus Ice Ball Press Produces Orb-Shaped Drink-Chillers
- The Ultimate Handbag for Wine Lovers Keeps a Bottle Within Reach
- The Best Red Wine For Pizza is Served With a Chill
- Peach Mint Wine Cooler
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Incredible Prize For Catching Osama Bin Laden
- Australia Approves Laxative Agent in Wine