This creepy cocktail is perfect for Halloween entertaining and ideal for celebrating on a budget! With vodka "formaldehyde" and a walnut "brain" this simple shooter is creeptacular and cheap. A little on the strange side, the key to this shooter is the drinking method, not the preparation, so walk your guests through it and prepare to munch on some preserved brains!
Jeepers Creepers Cocktail Shooter
2 ounces vodka
1 shelled walnut
Pour the vodka into a tall, narrow shot glass. Place the shelled walnut on top (it may or may not float). Slurp (yes, slurp) the vodka out of the shotglass around the walnut. Once the vodka has been drained, suck the walnut "brain" clean before chewing and swallowing.
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Thirsty Thursdays: Raspberry Jolly Rancher
- Thirsty Thursdays: Wake the Dead
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Halloween Vodka Cocktail: Chocolate Raspberry Potion