This apple cake with cream cheese frosting is an amazing fall dessert. The cake is made from applesauce and warm holiday spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. The slightly tart cream cheese frosting compliments the sweet moist apple cake. You can buy the applesauce but since it's apple season, it would taste better if you made you own. I use this quick and easy recipe. You can have this cake in the morning with your coffee or enjoy a slice after dinner. Either way, you'll be wanting to make this dynamite apple cake this season.
- Beautiful Sweet Potato Cake With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Marvelous Meyer Lemon Ginger Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Fall Baking: Applesauce Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Red Velvet Twinks are Chock-Filled with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Candy Cane Red Velvet Cake with Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cool Cookies and Cream Cake
- Perfect Christmas Morning Applesauce Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
- Pumpkin Ale Cake and Other Recipes that Highlight Pumpkin Beer
- Must-Make Frosted Banana Pecan Bars
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Sour Cream Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Strawberry Layer Cake With Strawberry Filling and Cream Cheese Frosting
- Carrot Cake With Mascarpone Maple Cream
- Sweet Potato Cake With Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Pumpkin Apple Muffins With Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cranberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting