Vegan baking is always a challenge - especially if other food allergies are involved! Here are my top 5 vegan pumpkin recipes (no pies allowed!) to enjoy while fresh pumpkins are in season! From Halloween treats to creamy soups, this roundup is a great starting point for the pumpkin-loving vegan!
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cookies
These amazing little cookies are gluten free too!
Caramel Pumpkin Dip
This super easy starter is great for spreading on banana sandwiches, dipping crackers or eating with a spoon! Gluten free.
A vegan mom's dream - these pumpkin cupcakes are great for class parties, a sweet Halloween treat or baking with the kids!
Pumpkin Pecan Cinnamon Buns with Ginger Glaze
Even better than Cinnabon, these amazing cinnamon rolls are sweet, a little spicy and utterly delicious!
Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup with Ginger and Sage
A quadruple threat, this soup combines the two dynamic duos of autumn cooking: butternut squash + sage and pumpkin + ginger - he-llo autumn!
Also check out these articles...
- 3 Must Try Vegan Gluten Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Meatless Monday: 3 Gluten Free Super Sweet Potato Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Pasta with Sage & Grilled Tomatoes
- DIY Gluten Free Baba Ghanoush
- Meatless Monday: 5 Gluten Free Greek Recipes To Try
- Allergy Friendly Cooking: Gluten Free & Vegan Recipes
- Meatless Monday: Vegetarian Pates
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Vegetable and Herb Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup