Can you imagine paying hundreds of dollars for reinvented childhood favorites like peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese and chicken noodle soup? Well, if you're going to Grant Achatz's Next Restaurant during the next three months, that's exactly what you'll be doing.
As always, the food looks amazing. There even appears to be a dessert you get to lick off the beater. Achatz said people were really getting into the theme on Twitter, "Ppl are dressing up for Childhood menu. Superman tshirts under sportcoats, girl scout sashes, flannel shirts...awesome."
- Hotly Anticipated Chicago Restaurant Next Opens
- Foods That Aren’t What They Seem: Grant Achatz & Alinea
- Alinea Raises Prices to $210 For Dinner
- Denny's Launching Middle Earth Meals on November 6th
- Cheesecake Factory Launches Gluten-Free Menu
- McDonald's Launches Mighty Wings Sept. 13
- The Hurricane: King of Tiki Cocktails
- Michael Jordan's Steak House Chicago to Open Tuesday
- Soul Daddy, Winner of "America's Next Great Restaurant," Officially Shut Down
- Grant Central Pizza in Atlanta Adds Crying Kid Disclaimer to Menu