Music icon Lady Gaga was on hand at the Right to Rock fundraiser the other night to receive the "Big Man of the Year" award. The benefit raised money for the Little Kids Rock foundation, which is devoted to funding music education in underserved communities.
When a dinner with Steve Van Zandt (of the E-Street Band) and Maureen Van Zandt, along with a bottle of wine signed by James Gandolfini, came up for auction Gaga put in a bid and won it. Her bid was $13,000. The dinner will take place at Palma, where Gaga once served Van Zandt himself while she was waitressing at age 19.
- Lady Gaga Celebrates Birthday with a Home-Cooked Meal
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga to Release Healthy Drinking Water Brand
- Lady Gaga Rolls Around in a Giant Cake for Terry Richardson
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Mario Batali Support the Lunchbox Fund
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Mario Batali Auction Off Dinner for Sandy Victims
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Auction Off a Lunch Date
- A Bottle of Obama Beer Auctions for $1,200