Now that Teresa Giudice had found some success with her cookbook, Skinny Italian, the Real Housewife of New Jersey wants her very own cooking show.
After filming the next season of her reality show next fall, Giudice has plans to start filming a cooking show that focuses on "real Italian food." Giudice hasn't released any details about the upcoming show and no networks have confirmed that they are working with Giudice, so only time will tell if her hope for a cooking show actually comes to fruition.
- Teresa Giudice Announces Fabellini Cocktail Line
- Teresa Giudice Shares Daily Food Diary
- The Real Housewife Cooks?
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Gobblefellas: Meet It Before You Eat It
- 'Real Housewife' Says No to Diets
- Real Housewife Restaurant Accused of Changing Credit Card Receipts
- Marcia Cross to Abandon Her Diet After Desperate Housewives Ends
- Vinny Guadagnino to Star in Food Talk Show on MTV
- Zac Brown Might be the Next TV Chef
- JWoww Shares her Daily Eating Habits