In honor of National Pretzel Day, I am posting three dynamite pretzel recipes. When we think about baking bread, we often forget about the pretzel. The pretzel is not a food to just be enjoyed at the ballpark or at an amusement park. It is a delicious creation that can be baked in your own kitchen.
German Soft Pretzels
The classic soft pretzel best served with mustard and a cold German beer.
A sweet treat that is divine dipped in cream cheese frosting.
Honey Whole Wheat Pretzels
This healthier pretzel has a complex flavor and is absolutely delicious.
- Dynamite Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Must-Try Pretzel Baked Chicken
- Dynamite Banana Foster Bread Pudding
- 5 Must Have Breads
- Easy Homemade Pretzel Bites
- Oatmeal Bread
- Sunday Baking: Pumpkin Thyme Rolls
- Easter Brunch Essential: Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Gluten-Free Pretzel Buns
- 3 Sensational Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Recipes