Whoopie pies may seem like old news to anyone in the blogosphere this year. Despite Starbucks' launch of their Red Velvet + Cream Cheese version this spring, these retro pastries, cousins of the cake pop, are pretty darn
trendy tasty! Whip a batch in no time, experiment with hundreds of variations, and impress your guests with these deliciously bite-sized treats. Perfect for parties (regardless of how old your guests' may be!), these mini-cookies/cakes/pies/sandwiches of awesome are sure to go fast, without going straight to your waistline. Sometimes a tasty two-bite treat is all you ever need!
To make any of these recipes gluten free, just substitute your favorite gluten free all-purpose flour mix or check out Elizabeth Barbone's recipe or Lisa's Super Quick & Easy Whoopie Pie Recipe! Happy baking!
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Chai-Spiced Ice Cream Filling
Pillowy pumpkin "pies" sandwiched around DIY chai spiced ice cream make for a must-try autumn dessert!
Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies with Brown Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
A little sweet, a little salty, a whole lot of delicious.
Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Vanillla Caramel Toffee Filling
If you like English Toffee, this recipe is for you.
Banana Whoopie Pies with Nutella Filling
Bananas + Nutella are already a perfect pair, but when you add mini cakes and frosting to the equation... well, you can't say I didn't warn you!
Chocolate Kahlua Whoopie Pies with Vanilla Mascarpone Filling
Chocolate cookie-cake infused with coffee liqueur with a sweet-savory mascarpone filling - this grown up sweet treat is perfect for entertaining and great for figuring out/deciding portions!
- 3 Must Try Bite Sized Caramel Apple Recipes
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Gluten Free Roasted Figs 3 Ways
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Frosted Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Perfectly pleasing; party pizza bites
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Savory Roasted Pepper and Basil Quiche Bites Appetizer
- Leeky Colcannon
- Poached Pears with Chocolate Ganache
- Blueberry Chia-Poppy Seed Loaf - Gluten and Dairy Free
- Seedy Crunch Bites