For a Halloween party hors d'oeuvre that's guaranteed to freak out your friends, try this zombie cheese dip. Megan of Not Martha created this creepy appetizer by spreading a plastic skull from a party supply store (be sure to wash yours really well, of course) with either spreadable cheese or a dip made with cream cheese. Cocktail onions form the soulless eyes of the skull, while soy sauce mixed with a little food coloring makes for convincing blood.
Will this super-simple zombie cheese dip make it onto your Halloween table?
- Zombie Cupcake is an Undead Dessert
- Thirsty Thursday: The Corpse Reviver Shot
- Zombie Head Decanter is an Infected Booze Bottle
- Jeepers Creepers Cocktail Recipe
- Must See: Zombie Gummy Bear Graveyard
- Zombie Bon Bons Have Cherry Brains
- "Thanksgivukkah" Turkey Egg Rolls with Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Must Try Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Hot Holiday Crab Dip
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!