Potatoes are a staple for many diets around the world, in the U.S. alone we harvest 45 billion pounds a year. Potatoes are have more potassium than a banana and are rich in vitamin C and iron. Celebrate National Potato Day with these five delectable recipes.
Baked Stuffed Potatoes
These baked potatoes are filled with Indian spices, cheese, and fresh vegetables.
Tropical Sweets and Reds Mash
Sweet potatoes and red potatoes are mashed with coconut for a tropical twist on this classic comfort food.
Chunks of golden potatoes are mixed with gruyere cheese and thyme for a rich and satisfying side dish.
Scalloped Hasselback Potatoes
This is the elegant cousin of the meager baked potato.
Roasted Potatoes with Olives, Feta, and Mint
A fall inspired potato salad that is perfect with a simple roasted chicken.
- How to Make Hasselback Potatoes
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- Must-Have Mashed Potatoes with Parsley
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Easy Scalloped Potatoes
- 5 Marvelous Mashed Potatoes
- Whipped Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
- Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Adorable Mashed Potato-Topped Meatloaf Muffins
- Thanksgiving Basics: Mashed Potatoes
- Easy Weeknight Dinner Recipe: Shrimp, Scallop and Chicken Kebabs
- Easy Scallop(Ed) Potatoes
- Rosemary Braised Lamb Shanks and Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Kale, Shrimp and Scallop Stir Fry
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Hasselback baked potatoes
- Pea Mash With Seared Scallops
- Wild Scallops With Black Truffle Brandy Reduction and Mashed Great Northern Beans
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Mexican Stuffed Potatoes
- Steak and Potato Stacks