Ellen DeGeneres and her wife, Portia de Rossi are getting ready to open up their very own vegan restaurant.
Reports say the Hollywood couple will be partnering with rocker Chrissie Hynde (whose vegan restaurant recently closed), and producer Steve Bing. Ellen and Portia's very own wedding caterer, vegan chef Tal Ronnen is said to be the head chef.
The restaurant will be located on Ventura Boulevard in San Fernando Valley, California.
- Is Portia de Rossi Concerned About Ellen's Vegan Diet?
- Meredith Vieira Goes Vegan
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Ellen DeGeneres to Open Vegan Restaurant This Month
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Bill Clinton Talks Vegan Diet With Ellen
- Carrie Underwood Talks Veganism with Ellen
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Ellen DeGeneres Makes Vegan Exception for Eggs
- Chrissie Hynde's Closes Vegan Restaurant
- Marmellata di peperoncini rossi piccanti
- Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- Vegan Flax Seed Cupcakes
- Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Moist Vegan Spelt Bran Muffins
- Vegan Diabetic Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Minimalist Pumpkin Curry