Although it is actually SNOWING in parts of the country, my kids are still planning on slogging through the night, no matter what the weather, and getting all the candy possible.
Although I certainly was hoping for a pass this year, it looks like a chilly, but doable Halloween. Now I am stuck finding some sort of treats to make in order to celebrate. See, I was counting on bad weather and pulling out a bag of Snickers or something. Ugh.
These marshmallow ghosts and ghouls, will be perfect! Easy and yummy, my kids can whip up a platter of them, while mom is in the sewing room, trying to create costumes.
- Marshmallow Witch Hats
- Bloody Bandaid Cookies are a Squeamish Snack
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- An Easy Spinach Pie with Halloween Flair
- Tasty Bat Cupcakes For National Bat Appreciation Day