Rachael Ray recently filmed the Halloween episode of her "Rachael Ray" show, and the celebrity chef chose to dress up as Little Red Riding Hood for the occasion. (Her husband is dressing as the Big Bad Wolf.) The show will feature an appearance by Buddy Valastro of "Cake Boss," who will demonstrate how to use leftover Halloween candy to make peanut butter cupcakes. Sounds delicious!
Oh, and the flaxen-haired maiden on the left side of the photo? That's Jerry Springer, dressed as Lady Gaga. See a larger image of the madness below.
- The X-Ray Cake is a Sweet Halloween-Inspired Treat
- Little Red Velvet Riding Hood Cupcakes
- Ray Villafane Shows Off Super-Expressive Carved Halloween Pumpkins for 2011
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Red Yam and Kale Salad
- Simple Side Dish: Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Red Onions and Pancetta
- Halloween Cookie Dough Pops are a Chocolate-Covered Confection
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection