Rachel Crow is the 13-year-old that has wowed viewers all over the world with her vocals. Now that the teen has found success with singing, she has decided to change some other aspects of her life.
"Food used to be everything to me but now it is not. It is more like I eat for survival. So now I am good," Crow said.
The desire for a change came when Crow knew her time on TV wasn't limited. "I decided to do it because I thought, 'You are going to be on TV, you gotta clean up your act. You have to give it your all.' I really went all out."
Saying that the decision was all her own, Crow said she worked with her mom to lose 15 pounds by exercising and changing her diet.
"I don't think I am going to lose any more weight because if I did I wouldn't be Rachel. But I am definitely going to keep up on my eating regimen and try to keep going [with my exercise]."
- Gary Barlow Brings Nutritionist to The X Factor
- Jessica Biel Feels Better About Boring Diets When She Sees Herself On Screen
- Russell Crowe is Slimming Down for Superman Role
- Bethenny Frankel's 2-Year-Old Daughter Chose Vegetarianism
- 'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Shares Diet Tips
- Colton Haynes Reveals 'Teen Wolf' Diet
- Sheryl Crow's Eskimo Diet
- Is Angelina Jolie Starving Herself to Make a Socioeconomic Statement?
- Jennifer Lawrence Calls Herself Fat By Hollywood Standards
- Amanda Seyfried is on the 5-Factor Diet
- Roasted Crow
- 1000 Year-Old Eggs
- Catfish Tacos With Pimento Cheese Crema and Watermelon Salsa
- Backyard Bbq Chex Mix
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Simply Hummus
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Caveman Diet