I'll bet that whenever you mention "leeks" and "soup" in the same breath, potato is also somewhere close behind. Today, I'm making it my mission to help you kick that habit and open your mind to the wonderful world of potato-free leek soups. From clear broth-based soups to creamy concoctions, there's nothing to say that potatoes & leeks are mutually exclusive. Here are 3 of my favorite gluten free & vegan leek soup recipes, perfect for chilly weather and guaranteed to change your mind!
Tomato Leek Soup
Make no mistake, this easy and hearty soup is definitely ToMato Leek, not PoTato! Make sure to omit the barley and, optionally, double the rice! Vegan option: substitute veggie broth!
Easy Leek Soup
This super simple soup is perfect for chilly autumn and winter weather! Easy, elegant and great for entertaining.
Roasted Cauliflower & Leek Soup
This 5 ingredient soup is a must-try - 100% healthy and so delicious you'll wish you had made a double batch! Vegan option: substitute veggie broth!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Meatless Monday: Gluten Free Curry For All Seasons
- Easiest Ever Gluten Free Lentil Fennel Artichoke Salad
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- Meatless Monday: 3 Simply Sophisticated Soups
- Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie - Dairy Free + GFCF
- Celiac Saturday: Tomatoes Stuffed with String Beans
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Kale and Apples over polenta
- Easy Millet Salad Recipe