Today in bizarre overreactions.
1) Two managers of a Florida Domino's Pizza franchise decided to help their store against the competition— by burning down a nearby Papa John's. Sean Everett Davidson, 23, and Bryan David Sullivan, 22, were both charged with Arson after a fire gutted the Lake City pizza store. They believed their crime would help increase traffic to the Domino's store.
2) A man disappointed with the amount of filling in his chalupas responded by throwing a Molotov cocktail at the Taco Bell where he purchased the food. According to court documents, the man was irate upon returning home from the Georgia restaurant and called the manager who replied she could not help and was closing the store. He returned at 4:00 a.m. and threw the device at the drive-thru window. There was little damage. Police are still hunting the suspect.
- Domino's Pakistan Serves Tex-Mex with their Quesadilla Pizza
- Domino's Kobe Beef Steak Pizza Costs $66
- Domino's Japan to Open Location on the Moon
- Domino's Pizza CEO Balks at FDA Calorie-Posting Regulations
- Domino's Times Square Billboard Shows Real-Time Customer Feedback
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Papa John's Scandal
- Fast Food Chains Using Chefs in Ads
- Fabio Viviani Now Selling Dominos Pizza
- Fabio Viviani Continues Massive Sell Out
- 10 Largest US Pizza Chains