Want to do more with your pumpkin? Here are 3 amazingly cool ideas for transforming your pumpkin into something more! We're not talking about a stagecoach here, but these DIY pumpkin projects are super quick and easy and will impress your guests!
What better centerpiece for your Halloween or Thanksgiving table than an all-natural eco-friendly pumpkin vase!
Pumpkin Candle Holders
Use smaller decorative pumpkins and gourds as votive holders or use larger sugar pumpkins for pillar candles!
Pumpkin Serving Bowl & White Bean & Sausage Soup Recipe
Turn sugar pumpkins (or a jack-o-lantern!) into a serving dish with these super simple tips! Gluten free option: substitute GF all purpose flour or cornstarch for thickener. Milk/dairy free option: use non-dairy milk like coconut or soy for the dairy in this recipe!
Turn your pumpkin into a super cute serving cooler with this quick DIY project!
- Last Minute DIY Apple Candle Holders
- Thanksgiving Entertaining - DIY Molded Butter
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- DIY Pumpkin Bling - Quick and Easy Entertaining
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- GF Halloween Haunted Gingerbread Houses
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- DIY Royal Icing Googly Eyes