Honestly, who (food allergie/intolerances aside) doesn't like chocolate? I'm pretty sure I would be incredibly hard-pressed to name someone in my social circle who doesn't love the stuff! But when you're vegan, milk/dairy free or raw, chocolatey baked goods are often blacklisted for one ingredient or another. What to do? Start baking! Here are 3 of my absolute favorite vegan chocolate cake/cupcake recipes that I'm sure you'll love.
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake
With a cookie dough crust, this raw cake is filled with a mousse-like raspberry filling and delicious chocolate cream. Yum!
Basic Chocolate Cake + Irresistible Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate -- what else could a girl ask for?!
Chocolate Cherry Coconut Cupcakes
One bite and you'll think you've died and gone to heaven! Rich chocolate ganache, sweet-tart cherry preserves and delicious coconut make for a decadent dessert.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- 5 Sinfully Delicious Vegan Chocolate Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Sunday Baking: Gluten Free Cake Pop Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Bourbon Pumpkin Pie
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- Tia's Treats
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Orange Rosemary Cupcakes
- Homemade Persimmon Pulp